Size: Text size 0 Text size 1 Text size 2 Text size 3 Text size 4 Text size 5
Text size:

Gallery 4 - Church Views - Photos by DT

Burne Jones window 02

  

Previous | Home | Next

One of a pair of windows at the East end. This one, on the North side, depicts Mary and Jesus. The dedication reads 'To the glory of God and in memory of Ernest Carmichael Mackenzie-Steuart. Vicar from 1898 to 1905. This window is given by the parishioners. The window is entitled 'Prince of Peace'

One of a pair of windows at the East end. This one, on the North side, depicts Mary and Jesus. The dedication reads 'To the glory of God and in memory of Ernest Carmichael Mackenzie-Steuart. Vicar from 1898 to 1905. This window is given by the parishioners. The window is entitled 'Prince of Peace'