EVER THOUGHT OF JOINING A HOME GROUP?
Why not give it a try? A home group can help you to:
- Explore new ways of studying the Bible
- Find support and encouragement on your journey with God, and provide the same to others in the group
- Make new friendships (and deepen old ones) in your group, in a more informal setting than church services
- Discover and develop your God-given gifts
- Deepen your experience of answered prayer
- Have fun!
Home groups are coordinated by two co-leaders, but will draw upon the gifts within the group-
Please could you give us your thoughts on the following:
- Would you like to find out more about these groups**?
- What would be your expectations of a home group?
Email Revd Chris for more details