Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for May 2019
John 15 v9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love."
9. We thank You for the gift of healing.
10. We give You praise for this world and ask that we do not consider it as a finite source but take care of all You have given us.
11. We thank You for our families, both natural and our church family.
12. Rogation Sunday. We pray that You will bless us today as we worship You and fellowship together. We pray also for the baptism taking place today, may the vows made be meaningful.
13. We pray for Christians worldwide, and for all seeking You.
14. We pray for all who mourn, may they be comforted by Your love for them.
15. We pray for all the charities supported by members of this church.
16. We ask that all the gifts we have to offer, however small, may be used to Your glory. Help us to discern what is of You, accepting the discernment of other Christians.
17. We pray for the Jazz Concert, put on by the Friends of Framfield Church, may everyone enjoy themselves, including the musicians.
18. We give You thanks for those who pray in Your name for the work of Your church here.
19. We give You praise for the seasons and ask that You will help us to take care of all that is entrusted to us.
20. We pray that climate change may be the trigger to change to a more sustainable way of life.
21. We continue to pray for all in parliament as they wrestle with the problems of Brexit, but may they come to a solution which is good for the country, with You as our head.
22. We pray about the posts which are vacant in our church here.
23. We pray for all who are willing to give their time to further Your Kingdom, and pray for those who are housebound yet envelope Your work in prayer.
24. We lift our world to You, and ask that we learn to use our free will in such a way that everyone benefits.
25. We give thanks for all those who work or live in the parish.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.