Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for November 2019
2 Corinthians 5: v16 "So from now on we regard no-one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer."..........................
15. May the issues that the country faces be uppermost in the minds and hearts of all candidates.
16. We pray for Your guidance at the Prayer Meeting today.
17. We come to worship You today, and we ask that You fill us all with Your Holy Spirit.
18. We give thanks for all we have, and ask that we hold lightly to the goods of this world, so that we are prepared to follow You.
19. We lift to You all the Charities working tirelessly to help those in need.
20. We pray for Chris, Sarah and their family.
21. We lift to You all those known to us individually who need Your Peace.
22. We pray for all in this Parish, may they all hear Your Gospel and come to know You as a person.
23. We pray for all families.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.