Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for June 2019
Galatians 5 v l4 The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbour as yourself."
23. We pray for a good harvest, so that we may be able to share it.
24. May we be a Nation of true believers, and unite for the good of all.
25. We pray for all children who will be leaving at the end of term, may they settle in their new environment, and take with them the Christian values they have been taught.
26. We pray for all the staff, governors and parents at our two Church of England schools.
27. We pray for all paramedics.
28. We give thanks for all those who work clearing our rubbish.
29. We thank You for all our leisure activities.
30. We pray that You will fill Chris with Your Holy Spirit, and that we might hear and act upon Your Word for each of us.
Prayer Diary for July 2019
Acts 26 v 17-18 I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light so that they may receive forgiveness of sins/and a place among those who sanctified by faith in me."
1. We pray for all those taking the Baptism classes.
2. We continue to lift before You all those who have been baptised recently, and their families and godparents.
3. We continue to pray for all who live or work in the parish, and surrounding district.
4. We pray for the Royal family, and all in authority.
5. We thank You that You love us, and pray that we too will return that love, and put You first in our lives.
6. We pray for all those who have nowhere to call home, may they not be forgotten, but have their needs met.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.