Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for May 2022
Mark 10 v 21 “love often means giving tough advice”.
16. We realise how lucky we are to live in a democracy, and although at times it may not be perfect, it is so much better than the alternative. We thank You that we do not fear what we say, help us to value what we have.
21. We thank You that we can still pray, and we ask that You will hear our prayers for all people, as we pray in Your Name.
22. We thank you that Rev John Cleaver and his wife Diane are with us today. May you fill John with your Holy Spirit as he leads our worship and brings us your word this morning.
23. We continue to pray for Ukraine and their brave soldiers, and we ask that You will be close to them as they face untold dangers.
24. We pray for Vladimir Putin that he will acknowledge defeat.
25. We give thanks for our Queen and her loyalty.
26. We thank You that we live in such a pretty place and for the signs of Spring.
27. We continue to pray for all who work or live in this parish and the surrounding district.
28. We ask that You will be close to all and turn them to You.
29. We ask that You will be with Chris as he imparts Your message to us individually. We pray that we shall be open and ready to receive Your decision for our lives.
30. We ask that You will be close to those who are going through a difficult patch just now, help them we pray.
31. We thank You that those who are needy, but who are ready to turn to You, will not come away empty handed.
Prayer Diary for June 2022
Ps 145 v5 “I will meditate on your wonderful works”
1. We continue to pray for our NHS and all who work there, and we ask that they will soon bring the waiting list down.
2. As we go into a Spring Bank Holiday weekend we ask that we will take time to honour our Queen and give thanks for her 70 years of reigning.
3. We look forward to celebrating on Sunday and hope others come to join us, and we ask that You will have Your hand on this.
4. We pray that You will have Your hand on this terrible shooting in America, and we ask that we never follow them to allow guns here.
Thanks to Jean for her continuing work in compiling this Prayer Diary
When services resume, we hope to restart the Prayer Group. It normally meets fortnightly on Saturdays starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.