Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for June 2021
Luke 24 v50 "When he led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven."
8. We ask that You will be with our leaders as they guide us through the various parts of the bible which we are all doing.
9. We thank You for this glorious sunshine and ask that You will enable us to enjoy this summer, wherever we live.
10. We ask that You will keep us safe through this difficult time, and help us share the vaccines with poorer countries. We thank You that our government had the foresight to order enough vaccine and we thank You that so many people have taken up the offer.
11. We pray for our government as they have to make such difficult decisions, balancing out health and the economy.
12. We continue to pray for the whole parish and surrounding district, as well as the world.
13. We thank You that we can come and worship You in our church and pray for those countries where it is still not possible.
14. We thank You for the beauty of the seasons, and that we live in such a beautiful part of the world.
15. We pray for the Middle East and all their troubles, please intervene when people are oppressed.
16. We know that we have been given freewill, but we are not very good at using it wisely, please by Your Holy Spirit make us more like You.
17. We ask that You will make us more aware of the planet, we are sorry for the way in which we have looked after it.
18. We pray that we continue to help other poorer countries, and that even when this pandemic is over, we will continue to share.
19. We thank You that all sports are being trialled as outside events, and we continue to pray for the hospitality industry. Help us to consider what is important.
Thanks to Jean for her continuing work in compiling this Prayer Diary
When services resume, we hope to restart the Prayer Group. It normally meets fortnightly on Saturdays starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.