Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for September 2021
Galatians 3 v26 “You are all sons of God through faith.”
10. We thank You for our dustmen and the emptying of our bins each week.
11. We pray for all the people affected by wild fires and flooding.
12. We ask that you will be with us Lord as we worship You, and be with Chris as he delivers Your word to each one of us.
13. We pray that the right outcome for the Social Care may be found, and we ask that You will have Your hand on the result.
14. We continue to pray for Afghanistan, and that all those wishing to get out will be able to do so. We also pray that the impending famine may be avoided.
15. We ask that You will be with everyone affected by climate change, and we ask that the conference in Glasgow may be given it’s true importance.
16. We give thanks for the safe return of the child in Australia.
17. We continue to pray for all the people who are essential to one another’s wellbeing.
18. We ask that You will be with all those people who are worried and lonely.
19. We ask that You will keep us as a welcoming church.
20. We thank You for friends, and the ability to speak our minds.
21. We ask that You will be with our government, at this very difficult time and that You will raise up leaders.
22. We thank You for holidays and school terms, please keep everyone safe.
23. We pray about the boosters and the decision not to vaccinate children, except those who either have or live with someone who has immune deficiency.
24. We ask that You will make us into a people that can be relied upon.
25. We think about all those people who are exhausted, and ask that You will give them superhuman strength.
26. This Sunday is ‘Back to Church Sunday’. Please pray for all those who have drifted away from Christ. Give them courage and a willingness to return to their Lord and Saviour.
Thanks to Jean for her continuing work in compiling this Prayer Diary
When services resume, we hope to restart the Prayer Group. It normally meets fortnightly on Saturdays starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.