Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for April 2020
Matthew 28 v6 "He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."
5. Help us to put You first, as we worship today.
6. We pray for all the dedicated staff in the NHS, may they be kept healthy.
7. We give thanks for all the people prepared to help.
8. We pray for all those who are concerned, help them to find comfort in You.
9. We pray for all who are undergoing Chemotherapy.
10. We pray for the supply of food, and may we learn not to waste it.
11. We pray that You will help us to be positive and not selfish.
12. Easter Sunday. Let us rejoice that Jesus did what He said.
13. We give thanks that we have the church calendar to remind us of important events.
14. We pray that You will visit all that call on You, however lapsed they have been, just as You promised.
15. We think of those who are fighting for their lives and ask that You will give the NHS staff compassion and expertise in difficult situations.
16. We pray for all our families, or whatever make- up, and for the lonely.
17. We pray for all who are coping with children at home, especially those in very limited space.
18. We pray for all staff who are going into school, to look after children of key workers and those who are the most vulnerable.
19. We give thanks for modern technology and that Chris is able to bring Your Word, fill him with Your Holy Spirit.
20. We pray for all those running the country and ask that You will give them wisdom.
21. We pray for the world as we learn to deal with this new virus, and pray that everyone obeys their governments' instructions.
22. We pray that we may use this time to get to know You better.
23. We thank You for all the dedicated people who are putting food on the table.
24. We pray for the homeless, in all parts of the world, be with them in their despair.
25. May this be a lasting concern for all peoples, we pray.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.