Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for July 2021
Acts 16 v31 “They replied, “Believe” in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household.”
28. We ask that we will be more like You.
29. We thank You for the NHS and ask that You will make sure that we appreciate their dedication.
30. We pray for our footballers, and all involved in sport, may they feel valued whatever their race or colour.
31. We thank You for the seasons, even when they don’t behave as we think they should.
Prayer Diary for August 2021
Galatians 6 v1 “Brothers. If someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted.”
1. Please be with Peter Berry as he leads the service today, and we ask that You will fill him with Your Holy Spirit.
2. We continue to pray regarding the easing of restrictions, and the new ones decided upon by the PCC.
3. We ask for our local businesses, as they continue to find ways to combat the turn down in revenue, help them to survive this pandemic.
4. We thank You for the Tokyo Olympics, and trust that all the competitors will do well, and shine for their country.
5. We continue to pray that the NHS will not become overwhelmed, and that they will accept the pay offer for now.
6. We continue to pray that the House of Commons will work for the common good.
7. We pray for the various positions that need to be filled in the church, and that people will feel prompted to put themselves forward.
8. We pray for Christine Hayler as she leads the service today, and we ask that You will fill her with Your Holy Spirit.
9. We pray for Chris, Sarah and family as they continue their much needed break.
10. We continue to ask for guidance on Climate Change, and ask that it begins with us.
11. We thank You that we live in a country where concerns can be discussed.
12. We thank You for all Key Workers, and we ask that You will provide all of them that are necessary.
13. We continue to pray for all who work or live in the surrounding area.
14. We lift to You the next course and that it will promote some lively discussion.
Thanks to Jean for her continuing work in compiling this Prayer Diary
When services resume, we hope to restart the Prayer Group. It normally meets fortnightly on Saturdays starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.