Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for October 2020
Revelation 3 v20 "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
16. We ask that we may use technology for the good of mankind and not for any other purpose.
17. We pray for all those who come to the prayer group, that they may continue to pray for the church both worldwide and here in Framfield.
18. As we come to another Communion Service, may both those in the church building and those who view online be united in their common desire to worship You.
19. We pray for all those who serve the community, in whatever way, and thank You for them.
20. We pray for all the refugees and their desire to reach a safe place.
21. We pray that we maybe more like You day by day, and ask forgiveness where we fall short.
22. We thank You for HOPE, that even in this difficult time we know that You will save us.
23. We pray that we are able to help those less fortunate than we ourselves.
24. We pray for our World leaders, that they may think of those who have very little, in spite of working hard, as they form their policies.
25. We pray for Chris as he leads the service, fill him with Your Holy Spirit.
26. We pray for our Government at this difficult time, and ask that we follow the rules.
27. We pray for all our Home Group leaders and those attending the groups by Zoom.
28. We pray for all those in financial difficulty, and for those about to lose their jobs.
29. We pray for all our school children and their teachers.
30. We pray for all in refugee camps awaiting decisions on whether they will be allowed to stay.
31. We pray for our young people.
Prayer Diary for November 2020
13 Corinthians v7..............."It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1. We give thanks for all that is good.
2. We pray for all those in the hospitality industry.
3. We pray for our doctors, nurses and care staff, may they not become overwhelmed by the current pandemic.
4. We pray for the ambulance staff.
5. We ask that You will keep families safe as they celebrate tonight.
6. We give thanks for all the beauty around us, especially the colour of the autumn.
7. We give thanks for all that can lift us out of the gloom of the present day.
Thank you to Jean for her continuing work on compiling this Prayer Diary
When services resume, we hope to restart the Prayer Group. It normally meets fortnightly on Saturdays starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.