Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for August 2019
John 15 v4 "No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain on the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me"
19. Thank You for always being there, whether we acknowledge it or not.
20. As we relax, help us to use our time wisely.
21. We continue to pray for the homeless, whether driven out by conflict, or by lifestyle. Be close to each one, so that they learn to rely on You.
22. We pray for all prison visitors, may they find people ready to receive Your word.
23. We pray for all teachers, may they turn to You for guidance.
24. We also pray for all school governors.
25. We pray that all visitors to our church will find a welcome to take back to their community.
26. As our children and students begin to prepare for their new academic year, be with them in their fear of the unknown.
27. We pray for all still awaiting their right place of work, help them in their applications for such jobs.
28. We pray for parents as they try to sort out the importance of extra classes and enough spare time.
29. We pray for all who work or live in this parish, and the surrounding area.
30. We pray for a real sense of unity amongst the different denominations.
31. We pray for our Queen and the Royal family.
Prayer Diary for September 2019
Acts 12 v2 While they were worshipping the Lord, and fasting, the Holy Spirit said "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."
1. We pray that we are a welcoming church and in particular that all visitors will take away something special of your presence here today.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.