Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for October 2019
Galatians 5 v1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."
6. We pray for Harvest and ask that You will speak through Chris, as we give thanks for another year. We pray too that the lunch will be a chance to get to know each other better.
7. We pray that You will make yourself known to the homeless, and that their lives may be changed.
8. We pray about what we can do individually to help climate change.
9. We give thanks for the Bible, and ask that we get to know it better.
10. We give thanks for the seasons and the beautiful part of the country in which we live. Give us eyes to see.
11. We continue to pray for those who are desperate to reach our shores.
12. We pray for those who make money out of real need.
13. We pray that You will speak through the children and Chris as they lead the Family Service today.
14. We pray for all children, that they may come to know You personally and that Your Word can be relied upon.
15. We ask for ourselves humility and a sense of reliance on You in all that we do.
16. We pray for the EU and leaders in this country and ask that You will be a party to all decisions that are made on our behalf.
17. We pray for the situation in Turkey.
18. We pray for the Climate change activists, that the importance of their message may be achieved by peaceful means.
19. As the Prayer Group meets for prayer, may they be led by Your Holy Spirit.
20. We thank You that we are free to worship You, and ask that we remember countries where this is not possible and that Christians are dying for their faith.
21. We pray for the police in their difficult job, may they use a common sense approach.
22. We thank You for our Home Groups, and the ability to ask questions.
23. We pray that people will consider the post of Church Warden, and be led by You.
24. We pray for all those who will be immediately affected by a "No Deal" Brexit, may all their concerns be answered.
25. As we become an even more diverse society, help us not to act in a nationalistic way, but to be a welcoming nation and prepared to share.
26. We lift to You all those who are unwell, lonely or recently bereaved, and pray that You will give them Peace.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.