Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for May 2020
Luke 30-31 "When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks. broke it and began to give it to them. Then their eyes were opened and they recognised him, and he disappeared from their sight."
18. We pray for our Home Groups as they meet virtually.
19. We give thanks for the whole of this United Nation and the diverse people within it.
20. We pray for all those who have been unable to marry at this time, for those who are grieving the loss of someone dear to them, and feel they cannot have the send off which feels right for them, and for the loss of freedom for many.
21. As we reflect on our changed lives, may we consider what is really important to each one of us and think of what it was like at Pentecost.
22. We pray for our sportsmen and women at this time of change, and ask that they may find a way to lift the nation.
23. We pray for all those who suffer mental anguish.
24. May we all experience the Holy Spirit during the service online today, and especially give Chris the words from You as he speaks to us.
25. Help us to social distance as we get used to our new found freedom.
26. We pray for our teachers, as they get ready to welcome more children back to school.
27. We pray for the safety of those who have to travel by public transport. May they respect the space required to social distance.
28. We pray for those who are trying to develop a vaccine.
29. We give thanks for the beauty of this spring, and the time to enjoy it.
30. We pray for all in the NHS and Care Staff.
31. We welcome all who join our online service, and look forward to the resumption of our church services. We pray for Chris as he shares Your Word, and give thanks the we are part of Your family.
Prayer Diary for June 2020
Acts 1 v5 ...."For John baptised with water, but in a few days you will be baptised with the Holy Spirit."
1. We pray that we shall all be filled with Your Holy Spirit, so that we are able to fulfil Your commandments.
2. We pray that, especially in this time of uncertainty, we will focus on You, so that we may be filled with Your Peace.
3. We thank You for the technology that has enabled us to meet up.
4. We continue to pray for the whole world and that working together may come out of this pandemic.
5. We pray that as things become more as they used to be, we will reflect on what is important to each one, and act accordingly.
6. We lift the Prayer Group to You, and pray that as we are in our homes we pray for the world and parish and surrounding area. We also pray for the United Kingdom and the people within it.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.